How to get to Positano
- Take the A3 freeway towards SALERNO and exit at CASTELLAMARE DI STABIA.
- Continue along the SS 145, state road SS 145, towards SORRENTO/POSITANO/AMALFI..
- Go through VICO-EQUENSE and further on META.
When you reach PIANO DI SORRENTO, turn left to POSITANO/AMALFI.
(This part of your itinerary is magnificent. Enjoy it!)
- When you get to Positano, at the first crossroads, you will have the famous Bar Internazionale on your left, then make a right and drive down towards the beach.
- Three sharp turns and you see the MA-CRI parking, (MA-CRI parcheggio).
This is it. Leave the wheels and get on your feet.
- Walk down the stairs to the beach. La Dolce Vita is the last house on the left side, when you are about to reach the sea.
If you come fron the South
- Take the A3 freeway towards POMPEI/NAPLES, and exit at: VIETRI SUL MARE.
- Drive towards AMALFI/ POSITANO, on the state road SS 163.
(Enjoy this part of your trip, this scenery is outstanding.)
- When you get to POSITANO, keep going to the opposite side of the village, on the same road. Three huge curves ahead, when you reach the famous BAR INTERNAZIONALE on your right, turn left and drive down the hill.
- Three sharp curves ahead stop by the MA-CRI parking-lot.
- Take the stairs to the beach and walk down until the sea. La Dolce Vita is the last house on your left when you are about to be on the beach.
Maurice or Nino (+39) 089 811 988
We can arrange for you a taxi for picking you up at the airport or at the station.
Please let us know ahead of time when you plan to arrive for us to get organized for picking up your luggage.